ADDRESS: Ribenska cesta 1a, 4260 Bled
Please note that these are self check-in apartments. Follow the steps below to collect your keys and park your car.
First stop your car in front of the garage (red arrow number 1) then someone needs to walk from the car to the entrance (red arrow number 2).
At the front entrance, on your left hand side, you will see a white box with a code register.
Enter the code 1010 and turn the black button to the left in order to open the box.
Locate the safe with the Agenija inscription on it, open the cover and type 1300 into the code register. Press both buttons simultaneously (there is one on each side of the small safe) to open the hatch.
Take the key then lock the safe and the box with the code 0000.
Use the remote to open the garage door. Drive into the garage and park on the parking spot to the right, labelled APARTMA AGENIJA.
In the unlikely event that your car won't fit into the garage, you may use the open air parking in front of the Agenija sign next to the building. As there is only one outside parking spot for all apartments, make sure that you use it only, if your car won't fit in the garage.
Use the elevator to go to the first floor. The apartment is located straight ahead from the elevator and has a sign AGENIJA on the front door. The entrance into the apartment may be unlocked with the black key, while the white key unlocks the entrance into the building at the ground floor.
The heating in the apartment is set to automatic. You can regulate the temperature of room with ↑ and ↓. Make sure that the thermostat is on function “MAN”.
You will find trash bins at the opposite of the garage entrance.
You can check all of the information about the surroundings on:
- Check-in is after 3 p.m.
- Check-out is until 10 a.m.
- Quiet hours 10 p.m. - 6 a.m.
- Bed linens, towels, detergent, sponge, rubbish bags and toilet paper are provided in the apartment. Should you run out of any of this, you need to buy it yourself.
- The apartment may house only as many people as were declared on the reservation. Under no circumstances may the number of guests exceed the maximum capacity of the apartment.
- When you leave please close all the windows, take our the trash, lock the front door and return the keys back where you picked it up.
Should you require any further information please contact us on 00386 31 502 181 (we are also available on Viber, Whatsapp), or email us at email@example.com.
We wish you a pleasant stay!